A federal report ranks Indiana eighth in the country for personal income growth between 2009 and 2010. The U.S Bureau of Economic Analysis' report shows Indiana has a nearly 3.7 percent increase, with total income in the state reaching more than $226 billion in 2010.Read more at:??http://www.insideindianabusiness.com/newsitem.asp?id=46820
Search the News
- B-Start Applications Open!
- Norwest Invests in Envisage to Accelerate Adoption of the Leading Public Safety Technology Platform
- City of Bloomington Recognized As One of 105 Cities Leading Climate and Sustainability Action Worldwide
- Bloomington Company Hanapin to Merge with London Firm
- BEDC Member Bailey & Weiler Design/ Build named “Builder of the Year”