BLOOMINGTON, IN (February 18, 2013) – Indianapolis International Airport (IND) was listed as one of the top ten airports for business travelers by I Fly First Class (IFFC), an online business travel management company. The list was developed by examining continental U.S. airports’ canceled and delayed flight rates withing a 30-day period.
IFFC’s top 10 best airports for business travelers are:
1. Rochester International (ROC)
2. Richmond International (RIC)
3. Buffalo/Niagra International (BUF)
4. Port Columbus International (CMH)
5. Memphis International (MEM)
6. Indianapolis International (IND)
7. Pittsburgh International (PIT)
8. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky (CVG)
9. Nashville Metropolitan (BNA)
10. Lambert-St. Louis (STL)
For the full story, visit here.