CNBC has released its 2011 America's Top States For Business list, and Indiana is moving up. The state ranks in the top 10 in two categories, including the cost of doing business and business friendliness.
Search the News
- B-Start Applications Open!
- Norwest Invests in Envisage to Accelerate Adoption of the Leading Public Safety Technology Platform
- City of Bloomington Recognized As One of 105 Cities Leading Climate and Sustainability Action Worldwide
- Bloomington Company Hanapin to Merge with London Firm
- BEDC Member Bailey & Weiler Design/ Build named “Builder of the Year”