CNBC has released its 2011 America's Top States For Business list, and Indiana is moving up. The state ranks in the top 10 in two categories, including the cost of doing business and business friendliness.
Search the News
- City Announces Winners of Civic Code Challenge
- Indiana Ranked First in the Midwest for Business Second Year in a Row
- Bloomington’s Booming Businesses: Hanapin Marketing
- Partnership Creates Microloan Program at Ivy Tech
- Bloomington Technology Conference, The Combine, Announces Schedule and Speakers for April 7-8 Event