Bloomington, Indiana has been named one of the 25 Best Places to Retire. The list by the CNNMoney.com takes into account cost of living, home prices, low taxes and activities for retirees. Bloomington is the only Indiana city on this year’s list. It is described as a retiree-friendly college town with an eclectic downtown and leafy neighborhoods. Other cities on this year’s list include Danville, Kentucky, Marquette, Michigan and Boise, Idaho. You can view the listings by clicking here.
Search the News
- Norwest Invests in Envisage to Accelerate Adoption of the Leading Public Safety Technology Platform
- City of Bloomington Recognized As One of 105 Cities Leading Climate and Sustainability Action Worldwide
- Bloomington Company Hanapin to Merge with London Firm
- BEDC Member Bailey & Weiler Design/ Build named “Builder of the Year”
- B-Start Kicks Off 2019 Program With Call for Applications