Bloomington, Indiana has been named one of the 25 Best Places to Retire. The list by the CNNMoney.com takes into account cost of living, home prices, low taxes and activities for retirees. Bloomington is the only Indiana city on this year’s list. It is described as a retiree-friendly college town with an eclectic downtown and leafy neighborhoods. Other cities on this year’s list include Danville, Kentucky, Marquette, Michigan and Boise, Idaho. You can view the listings by clicking here.
Search the News
- City Announces Winners of Civic Code Challenge
- Indiana Ranked First in the Midwest for Business Second Year in a Row
- Bloomington’s Booming Businesses: Hanapin Marketing
- Partnership Creates Microloan Program at Ivy Tech
- Bloomington Technology Conference, The Combine, Announces Schedule and Speakers for April 7-8 Event