Bloomington, Indiana has been named one of the 25 Best Places to Retire. The list by the CNNMoney.com takes into account cost of living, home prices, low taxes and activities for retirees. Bloomington is the only Indiana city on this year’s list. It is described as a retiree-friendly college town with an eclectic downtown and leafy neighborhoods. Other cities on this year’s list include Danville, Kentucky, Marquette, Michigan and Boise, Idaho. You can view the listings by clicking here.
Search the News
- Singota Solutions – Focused on Faster
- Bloomington-based Blue Burro sells “Just Fill it Out” Product to ChildCareCRM
- State of the Bloomington Regional Economy Presentation
- Bloomington, Indiana named #19 on Livability’s 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live Index
- A Midwest Renaissance: Born in Bloomington Indiana, Secretly Group has Gone Global