Bloomington, Indiana has been named one of the 25 Best Places to Retire. The list by the CNNMoney.com takes into account cost of living, home prices, low taxes and activities for retirees. Bloomington is the only Indiana city on this year’s list. It is described as a retiree-friendly college town with an eclectic downtown and leafy neighborhoods. Other cities on this year’s list include Danville, Kentucky, Marquette, Michigan and Boise, Idaho. You can view the listings by clicking here.
Search the News
- Bloomington, Indiana named #19 on Livability’s 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live Index
- B-Start Winning Startup Pitches Announced for Bloomington Demo Day
- Citizens are invited to attend a public event to celebrate the release of Monroe County’s new Quality of Place & Workforce Attraction Plan
- Community members invited to participate in survey on quality of place in Monroe County – Community Foundation and BEDC awarded grant to develop Monroe County Quality of Place and Workforce Attraction Plan
- BEDC Receives Excellence in Economic Development Award from the International Economic Development Council