Three Indiana eateries are on Open Table Inc.'s list of the top 100 restaurants in the U.S. serving American cuisine. The Diners' Choice Awards went to establishments in Fort Wayne, Westfield and Bloomington. Open Table selected the restaurants based on feedback collected from diners between November 2010 and October 2011. Bloomington's own Restaurant Tallent was one of the three Indiana restaurants to make the list.Read full story here:??http://www.insideindianabusiness.com/newsitem.asp?id=50824
Search the News
- B-Start Applications Open!
- Norwest Invests in Envisage to Accelerate Adoption of the Leading Public Safety Technology Platform
- City of Bloomington Recognized As One of 105 Cities Leading Climate and Sustainability Action Worldwide
- Bloomington Company Hanapin to Merge with London Firm
- BEDC Member Bailey & Weiler Design/ Build named “Builder of the Year”