BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA (JULY 12, 2012) – CNBC has ranked Indiana number 14 on a list of America’s Top States for Doing Business 2012. The rankings were based on competitiveness developed with input from business groups including the National Association of Manufacturers and the Council on Competitiveness. Some of the categories included workforce, technology & innovation, economy, business friendliness, and quality of life, among others.
Search the News
- Norwest Invests in Envisage to Accelerate Adoption of the Leading Public Safety Technology Platform
- City of Bloomington Recognized As One of 105 Cities Leading Climate and Sustainability Action Worldwide
- Bloomington Company Hanapin to Merge with London Firm
- BEDC Member Bailey & Weiler Design/ Build named “Builder of the Year”
- B-Start Kicks Off 2019 Program With Call for Applications