BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA (JULY 12, 2012) – CNBC has ranked Indiana number 14 on a list of America’s Top States for Doing Business 2012. The rankings were based on competitiveness developed with input from business groups including the National Association of Manufacturers and the Council on Competitiveness. Some of the categories included workforce, technology & innovation, economy, business friendliness, and quality of life, among others.
Search the News
- City Announces Winners of Civic Code Challenge
- Indiana Ranked First in the Midwest for Business Second Year in a Row
- Bloomington’s Booming Businesses: Hanapin Marketing
- Partnership Creates Microloan Program at Ivy Tech
- Bloomington Technology Conference, The Combine, Announces Schedule and Speakers for April 7-8 Event