BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA (JULY 12, 2012) – CNBC has ranked Indiana number 14 on a list of America’s Top States for Doing Business 2012. The rankings were based on competitiveness developed with input from business groups including the National Association of Manufacturers and the Council on Competitiveness. Some of the categories included workforce, technology & innovation, economy, business friendliness, and quality of life, among others.
Search the News
- Singota Solutions – Focused on Faster
- Bloomington-based Blue Burro sells “Just Fill it Out” Product to ChildCareCRM
- State of the Bloomington Regional Economy Presentation
- Bloomington, Indiana named #19 on Livability’s 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live Index
- A Midwest Renaissance: Born in Bloomington Indiana, Secretly Group has Gone Global