BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA (JULY 12, 2012) – CNBC has ranked Indiana number 14 on a list of America’s Top States for Doing Business 2012. The rankings were based on competitiveness developed with input from business groups including the National Association of Manufacturers and the Council on Competitiveness. Some of the categories included workforce, technology & innovation, economy, business friendliness, and quality of life, among others.
Search the News
- Bloomington, Indiana named #19 on Livability’s 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live Index
- B-Start Winning Startup Pitches Announced for Bloomington Demo Day
- Citizens are invited to attend a public event to celebrate the release of Monroe County’s new Quality of Place & Workforce Attraction Plan
- Community members invited to participate in survey on quality of place in Monroe County – Community Foundation and BEDC awarded grant to develop Monroe County Quality of Place and Workforce Attraction Plan
- BEDC Receives Excellence in Economic Development Award from the International Economic Development Council