The Bloomington Technology Partnership (BTP) was featured in the Indianapolis Business Journal among other organizations that are increasing their technology-focused initiatives in Indiana. The article highlights the BTP’s focus on talent attraction, social media and unique ways for technology businesses to come together.To read more of the article, visit http://www.ibj.com/article/print?articleId=33005.
Search the News
- Norwest Invests in Envisage to Accelerate Adoption of the Leading Public Safety Technology Platform
- City of Bloomington Recognized As One of 105 Cities Leading Climate and Sustainability Action Worldwide
- Bloomington Company Hanapin to Merge with London Firm
- BEDC Member Bailey & Weiler Design/ Build named “Builder of the Year”
- B-Start Kicks Off 2019 Program With Call for Applications