The Bloomington Technology Partnership (BTP) was featured in the Indianapolis Business Journal among other organizations that are increasing their technology-focused initiatives in Indiana. The article highlights the BTP’s focus on talent attraction, social media and unique ways for technology businesses to come together.To read more of the article, visit http://www.ibj.com/article/print?articleId=33005.
Search the News
- Bloomington, Indiana named #19 on Livability’s 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live Index
- B-Start Winning Startup Pitches Announced for Bloomington Demo Day
- Citizens are invited to attend a public event to celebrate the release of Monroe County’s new Quality of Place & Workforce Attraction Plan
- Community members invited to participate in survey on quality of place in Monroe County – Community Foundation and BEDC awarded grant to develop Monroe County Quality of Place and Workforce Attraction Plan
- BEDC Receives Excellence in Economic Development Award from the International Economic Development Council