BLOOMINGTON, IN (July 2, 2012) – Bloomington, Indiana was named #29 on the 2012 Forbes Best Small Places For Business and Careers list. Categories that were examined included cost of doing business, job growth, and education.To view the list, visit http://www.forbes.com/best-places-for-business/.
Search the News
- B-Start Applications Open!
- Norwest Invests in Envisage to Accelerate Adoption of the Leading Public Safety Technology Platform
- City of Bloomington Recognized As One of 105 Cities Leading Climate and Sustainability Action Worldwide
- Bloomington Company Hanapin to Merge with London Firm
- BEDC Member Bailey & Weiler Design/ Build named “Builder of the Year”