Bloomington was ranked the 7th smartest city in the latest Lumosity report. Established in 2007, Lumosity is a dedicated company that collaborates neuroscience research within it’s personalized training programs. The study done by Lumosity consisted of data collected from more than 3 million people. The different testing areas include speed, attention, flexibility, memory and problem solving. The rankings were based off of the median score reported from the geographic area and can be found here, which includes Bloomington’s score for each of the core areas and various age groups.
Search the News
- Bloomington, Indiana named #19 on Livability’s 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live Index
- B-Start Winning Startup Pitches Announced for Bloomington Demo Day
- Citizens are invited to attend a public event to celebrate the release of Monroe County’s new Quality of Place & Workforce Attraction Plan
- Community members invited to participate in survey on quality of place in Monroe County – Community Foundation and BEDC awarded grant to develop Monroe County Quality of Place and Workforce Attraction Plan
- BEDC Receives Excellence in Economic Development Award from the International Economic Development Council