Bloomington was ranked the 7th smartest city in the latest Lumosity report. Established in 2007, Lumosity is a dedicated company that collaborates neuroscience research within it’s personalized training programs. The study done by Lumosity consisted of data collected from more than 3 million people. The different testing areas include speed, attention, flexibility, memory and problem solving. The rankings were based off of the median score reported from the geographic area and can be found here, which includes Bloomington’s score for each of the core areas and various age groups.
Search the News
- Norwest Invests in Envisage to Accelerate Adoption of the Leading Public Safety Technology Platform
- City of Bloomington Recognized As One of 105 Cities Leading Climate and Sustainability Action Worldwide
- Bloomington Company Hanapin to Merge with London Firm
- BEDC Member Bailey & Weiler Design/ Build named “Builder of the Year”
- B-Start Kicks Off 2019 Program With Call for Applications