Bloomington was ranked the 7th smartest city in the latest Lumosity report. Established in 2007, Lumosity is a dedicated company that collaborates neuroscience research within it’s personalized training programs. The study done by Lumosity consisted of data collected from more than 3 million people. The different testing areas include speed, attention, flexibility, memory and problem solving. The rankings were based off of the median score reported from the geographic area and can be found here, which includes Bloomington’s score for each of the core areas and various age groups.
Search the News
- Singota Solutions – Focused on Faster
- Bloomington-based Blue Burro sells “Just Fill it Out” Product to ChildCareCRM
- State of the Bloomington Regional Economy Presentation
- Bloomington, Indiana named #19 on Livability’s 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live Index
- A Midwest Renaissance: Born in Bloomington Indiana, Secretly Group has Gone Global