Bloomington was ranked the 7th smartest city in the latest Lumosity report. Established in 2007, Lumosity is a dedicated company that collaborates neuroscience research within it’s personalized training programs. The study done by Lumosity consisted of data collected from more than 3 million people. The different testing areas include speed, attention, flexibility, memory and problem solving. The rankings were based off of the median score reported from the geographic area and can be found here, which includes Bloomington’s score for each of the core areas and various age groups.
Search the News
- City Announces Winners of Civic Code Challenge
- Indiana Ranked First in the Midwest for Business Second Year in a Row
- Bloomington’s Booming Businesses: Hanapin Marketing
- Partnership Creates Microloan Program at Ivy Tech
- Bloomington Technology Conference, The Combine, Announces Schedule and Speakers for April 7-8 Event